- Tell the public you are banning specific types of gun then rush through legislation banning many more types and refuse to consult with those most affected.
- Do this before you have worked out how you will collect and destroy the banned guns.
- Tell the public that you will pay fair compensation, and then pay the people affected much less than a fair price.
- Make regulations that allow the people affected to modify their guns to be compliant before you have worked out how to do this.
- Tell the people affected that they can surrender their guns at a gun dealers before you have recruited any dealers to carry out this service.
- Make executive decisions (Orders in Council) banning certain types of ammunition but allow no compensation for this.
Is it any wonder that law abiding firearm owners are angry, upset and confused?